FXOpen Trader 2:0 for Android with Demo Trading
FXOpen releases FXOpen Android Trader 2.0 - an application for mobile Forex trading via the Internet - that supports demo trading .
February 13, 2012. FXOpen one of the leading FOREX brokerage companies is pleased to announce a new release of FXOpen Trader – FXOpen’s proprietary developed application for Forex trading via Android -based mobile devices. The new version can be downloaded for free from the Android market. In FXOpen Trader 2:0 we have added some important and much-anticipated updates, including demo trading.
New Features in FXOpen Trader 2:0:
- The main types of trading orders (Market, Pending Limit and Stop Orders, Stop Loss and Take Profit Orders)
- Level II data with the 4 best BID and ASK prices with the volumes available at each price (in lots).
- Tick Charts for each financial instrument
- Detailed Portfolio to keep track and modify/close/cancel your open trades and pending orders
- Trade Report displaying your trading history
- Detailed Balance section to keep an eye on your balance, equity, margin and free margin.
Install the app on your Android smartphone or a tablet PC, then enter your e-mail address and name to create a demo account and start trading on the FXOpen’s proprietary developed trading platform.
Download free FXOpen Trader 2.0 Android application for mobile Forex trading via the Internet.
The first beta-testing version of FXOpen Trader was released back in summer 2011 and allowed the user to view real-time Forex data, including pricing and charts, use over 30 built-in indicators to analyze the market, get technical analysis and economic news as well as videos from FXOpen's youtube channel.
For more information on FXOpen Android Trader, see FXOpen Knowledge Base or follow the Forum discussion.
Press and Media contact